- Save your project using the save icon.
- Title your room and choose a project folder to save it to.
- If you have multiple room plans in the same building you should save them all to one project folder to export the whole project as one report.
- After you have saved the plan, the icon in the top right corner of your screen is your files where you can find all your saved projects.
- In the file tab, select the project you wish to export and select "Next" at the bottom of the screen. Enter your information and select save. You can now enter project details that will be stored in the project report.
- Save details and select "Create Professional Report PDF". The last step will display how many Pro Report Exports you have remaining before completing the export process.
- Export your PDF Dimension Report and you can email or share it
Click here to download an example PDF report.